Last updated March 03, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an exchange only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within three hundred fifty two (352) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
257 Collins St
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your exchange. Please allow at least one (1) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns
- Any gift card that is permitted to be returned to be exchanged for us of another, will only be eligible if that exchanged card has not been used in order to qualify for Exchange(A) status
- If GiftZip permits, and if any gift card that HAS been used can still be exchanged for another at a exchange rate of 15% of original cost
- If GiftZip permits, and by returning a gift card purchased from GiftZip, you are hereby giving consent that you agree to be held solely responsible for any use of that gift card by any other party than GiftZip or the party GiftZip on-sells the card to
- If GiftZip permits, any giftzip sold physical card can be exchanged for one that is either digital or electronic IF it has not had it's pin revealed
- If GiftZip permits, and if all gift cards that are exchanged are done so using the balance 48 hours after the exchange occurs, any difference is deducted from the returners account, or if unable to do so, invoiced for the difference and their account frozen until debt settled
- GiftZip can at it's absolute sole discretion, at any time refuse to exchange up to end of the exchange 48 cooling-off window
- GiftZip, at it's absolute sole discretion may decide at any point in time to refuse to accept a returned item for any reason it chooses
- Treat purchased giftcards like cash, they are non-refundable, non-redeemable, and unless GiftZip confirms at its discretion to accept returns, without providing any reasoning or justification to the returner.
- GiftZips return policy is of its own volition, and as such is considered a gift to its consumer, not an obligation, and in regards to returns consumers have absolutely zero rights within Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: